Getting your Dimensions
You’ve come to us because we’re custom. There’s room to play with and lots of creativity to fit your particular space. Having dimensions ready is a great place to start. Uncertain about your measurements? That’s fine! Having a guesstimate is still very handy.
That said, here are a few helpful guidelines and general measurements of our standard pieces in our primary categories.
Twin: 52w x 84h x 16d
Full: 66w x 84h x 16d
Queen: 72w x 89h x 16d
Eastern King: 88.5w x 84h x 16d
Height: No Standard (Most popular 86”)
Width: No Standard (Most popular 40”)
Depth: No Standard (Most Popular 1.5”- 2”)
Height: 28” – 31″ (Most popular 30”)
Width: No Standard (Most Popular 42”)
Length: No standard (Most Popular 72” – 96”)
Depth: 1.5”- 4” (Most Popular 2”)
Round: (Diameter 38”- 60”)
- Do you have wood preferences or tones that match or complement your current style and furnishing?
- Our most popular wood choices include: Maple, Adler, Birch, White Oak, Walnut, and Poplar.
- We also extensively use Reclaimed wood. The Modbarn prides itself in locally sourcing and ecologically harvested wood.
- We mostly use (Force Steward Council) FSC approved wood. This means our wood pieces are either low VOC or no VOC.
- We heavily incorporate metal fabrication into our pieces
- Does a matte, satin, or gloss finish compliment your space more?
- Our most commonly used finishes include combos of oil and lacquer creating different tones such as:
- Clear coat
- Light chestnut
- Medium Chestnut
- Dark Chestnut
- Grey Wash
- Our most popular choices for handles and hinges include Stainless steel, Brass and Matte Black
CREATIVITY AND BEYOND
Other Featured Works
Get a Quote today.
We are continually adjusting to business, in-spite of Covid-19. Most of our design work and estimates can be done through email exchange. Pictures of your space, with approximate dimensions along with an inspiration picture gives us a foundation to work on a design for your space.
Our showroom on Venice Blvd is open Monday - Saturday for walk-ins. Sundays are appointment only. In addition, virtual consultations can be booked Tuesday – Saturday. Given current times, in-home consultations are scheduled once we do a preliminary design & determine the estimate is in your project budget.
~We practice all safety measures with all personal interaction and ask that you do the same.